Saturday, September 3, 2011

Still Here

I know it is hard to believe but we are still in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.  We thought we would stay here a week and it has turned out to be five.  We are definitely leaving Wed. ----  Maybe.  The weather here has been great.  It is right in line with my philosophy of life.  Y'all remember John's philosophy of life. "If I need either an air conditioner or a furnace I am in the wrong place."  Also, where else can you look out your motorhome window and see ocean-going ships or 1000 foot long freighters?



This one is only about 750 feet long.

I can feel fall in the air and the leaves are starting to turn.


We have been here so long that we are getting visitors.  I took this picture through the motorhome window.









This moth was on one of the motorhome tires.  If he thought he was hiding he will not be in the gene pool long.






It is time to move on.  We will be slowly making our way west with a stop for a few days here and a week there, waiting for the temperatures to cool.  We will probably get back to Surprise in mid Oct.

Later

John